This article will help you with the process of Netgear extender setup with mywifiextfix. The trend of wired connections is almost fading. Nobody loves a tangle of wires as they create a mess. So, people nowadays mostly prefer wireless connections. The main benefit of wireless connection is that you can set it up anywhere you want to, unlike wired connections as it has the limitation that setting wired connections is a very hard process. You have to just follow these few steps and in no time, your objective will be complete. But for this, your Netgear range extender must be connected to your home router and should have a valid IP address. So, follow these below-mentioned steps to connect your Netgear Wi-Fi extender wirelessly:
- First, press and hold the factory reset button to reset your Netgear Wi-Fi range extender.
- Take any device which has wi-fi connectivity, connect that device to extender’s default Wi-Fi network i.e.,Netgear EXT.
- Open any browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari on that device.
- Search mywifiextnet into your web browser’s address bar.
- Then, its official page will appear where you can log in by entering your username and password (mostly, the default username is admin and the default password is password).
- Then, follow the instructions to reconnect your extender to your home network.
- Then, connect your devices again to the extender.
So, with these points, you can easily connect your Wi-Fi range extender wirelessly.