Children's skin is sensitive and requires soft padding on the floor when playing. Artificial grass, which looks very similar to real grass, is soft, lightweight and relatively easy to care for.
It is built under the cushion and offers additional safety for children. Choosing synthetic grass or atificial grass has many advantages. You can easily get the best Sir Walter buffalo in Sydney & premium quality turf from various online sources.
Some of them are:
- Due to its low maintenance; playgrounds can be offered throughout the year. You don't have to fix the wet area to be ready to play.
- For the treatment of real grass, they need to be fertilized, exposing children to some dangerous chemicals. With artificial grass; this question does not arise at all.
Image Source: Google
- Some children feel allergic to grass. Artificial grass reduces more allergic reactions.
- With this; muddy water does not collect on the surface. Therefore, the possibility of grass stains on artificial grass is rare.
- With shock absorbing pad; it’s safer than real grass. Mud and water make the soil moist, which makes the surface slippery on native grass. The problem can be easily limited by artificial grass.
- Synthetic grass that is more attractive and can be played makes it better than other options available to be paired with latex wood shavings and is waterproof.
- Installing sawdust causes cracks and a lot of confusion. Even caring for them is a matter of patience. You can treat artificial grass for free.
- Artificial grass keeps wild animals and insects away because they feel restrained by grass.
- Only because irrigation is absolutely not necessary to maintain a green and environmentally friendly effect. Contribute significantly to water protection.